Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mama Bear

The other day A was at the park in our apartment complex.  There is a wooden walking  bridge that goes to the park.  Two little boys (probably 2 and 4) were running up and down the bridge.  A of course thought this would be fun and went to join them. 


Trotting on the bridge by the play ground one day.
A got in on of the little boy's way and he pushed her.  She fell back, off the side of the bridge, and started to roll down the hill.  I was on the opposite, far side of the bridge, so I go running to get her.

By the time I had reached my crying bugger she was already trying to climb back on the bridge.  However, in the process this little boy (who had no adult supervision) was about to kick A.  Mama Bear came out in me.  I looked the little boy in the face as I snatched A up and said rather sternly, "you do not kick her." 

Boy did those little eyes get as BIG as ever.  It was a good thing he got Mama Bear and not Papa Bear....I think Papa Bear would of matched him to his house and told his unsupervising parents to start supervising him.

No comments:

Post a Comment