Friday, June 28, 2013

The Converstations of Three Year Olds

Last night Addilece was leaning on her arm (sitting on the ground, hand on the ground, arm up).  Little Man decided that would be a good spot to sit and so started our adventure into Convenient Care and X-Ray Land (thankful it's just "hurt", not broken).  The conversations Addilece had with the nurses was hilarious.

What is your name and when is your birthday?

My name is Addilece.  And I already had my princesses birthday but I don't know when my next birthday is.

What happened?

Little Man, he sat on my arm and it hurt a lot.  Now it only hurts a little bit though.  I don't know why he sat on my arm.

When did this happen?

Well, we were going to go to the pool but then Little Man sat on my arm.  It was right after Quiet Time.  And we had already read Charlotte's Web.

Who is Little Man?

Well, he's not my Prince.  Big Brother is my Prince.  Little Man is Baby Girl's Prince, not MY Prince.

Do you have a job yet? (small talk from the Doctor)

No. 

Why Not?

Because I just have chores.

Oh, do you vacuum?

No, that's what Big Brother does.

Then later on the phone with Daddy....

What's the verdict?

Well, I got lots of stickers.  Not because I'm special but because I did good.  I did really good getting my picture (x-rays) taken.  So they gave me lots of stickers.  And now we are at McDonald's getting supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment