Monday, April 30, 2012

She's How Old?

Addilece is 2 1/2 going on 15 (or older).  Sometimes the things that come out of her mouth make us stop and go, "she's how old again?"

I was washing dishes:

A: Mommy come look at my ballerinas.
She takes me into the living room to show me the little people dancing.  I begin to twirl in a circle.
A: No Mommy!  You have to go do your chores.

----------

In the background you can hear an Elmo Game saying "press any key to watch me dance.":


A: I can't Elmo, I'm busy.  I'm getting ready to go to the library.

----------

Driving in the car with our friend Ms. D

Ms. D: Would you like to go to McDonald's for lunch?
A: There are several McDonald's.

----------

M: Addilece do you want to go wave to Daddy?
A: No.  I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment